Sunday, September 27, 2009

Kisses

On Friday night I developed a lovely, large, cold sore on my lower lip. I haven't had one since I was about 7 months pregnant so it has been over a year. Why am I sharing this with everyone? Well, because I will not give Brett kisses right now because I don't want her to get coldsores. I also won't let her give me the open-mouth kisses that she gives me on a daily basis.

I didn't think this would be a big deal but it wasn't until now that I realized just how many times I kiss her throughout the day! It is so hard not to give her kisses!

I can't wait for this coldsore to go away so that I am able to kiss my little girl as much as I want to. Enjoy kissing your babies!

1 comment:

  1. It must be so hard to not kiss your precious baby! Hope it gets better soon. I'm sure Brett misses kisses from mommy!

    ReplyDelete