Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Jumper

Today I had over 17 new mommy's with their 17 new babies! Because only 3 of the 17 babies were mobile it was fairly calm and we all had a nice time.

I was, however, exhausted from the day. Not to mention, Brett decided that she would wake up in the middle of the night last night. I'm not sure why, though I suspect teething. So, Brett was exhausted, too. She took a 45 minute nap during the large 'playdate' but was still sleepy.

After everyone left I was cleaning up so I put Brett in the jumper chair that goes in the doorway. She loves this and started bouncing away. It allows her to rotate in the doorway so she can turn and see me wherever I go. This is essential right now because when I am out of her sightline she goes bananas.

Anyway, I was cleaning and then I made my way over to the computer. I was browsing through email for maybe 2 minutes when I realized it was really quite. I turned around to look at Brett and she was hunched over SLEEPING in the jumper chair!

I went over and took her out. She stirred and woke up (it isn't easy getting baby out of these things) but I quickly rocked her back to sleep and she slept for over an hour!

Poor thing was wiped out from entertaining all of her new friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment