Sunday, October 11, 2009

Travel with No Baby?

I am in a great internal debate about whether or not to take a 3 day trip to New York with my husband without Brett. We would be leaving her with my parents for 3 nights. My husband travels weekly so for him it is no big deal but I can't make up my mind! I want to go so badly but, can I leave Brett for that long? I have left her twice for overnights with my parents but 3 nights?!?!!

I have to make up my mind by tonight so any input is appreciated!

4 comments:

  1. I would be torn too.
    It might be some nice alone time with hubby and time to really reconnect, but you would have to go in the knowledge that you would miss her dreadfully. I'm sure your Mom would be fine with her but you will feel like part of you is missing!
    Go and enjoy some shopping and some alone time.
    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  2. don't know what to tell you. I agree with Caroline and have some good alone time but i would have a hard time leaving Madie for that long!

    ReplyDelete
  3. definately go... Brett will be so busy with her grandparents, the time will fly. And you'll get some well deserved R&R. The minute you come home, life will go on as normal and it will be as if you never left.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I say go too! Unless of course you won't really enjoy being away b/c you'll be worried about Brett or miss her too much. What did you decide?!

    ReplyDelete