Wednesday, July 29, 2009

What Happened to My Sleep?

Just when I was worried that Brett was going to roll onto her belly in the middle of the night and stop breathing, quite the opposite is happening. She is rolling onto her belly, getting stuck, and wailing because she can't get herself onto her back! The problem is that she seems to have forgotten how to roll on to her back once on her tummy.

The first night this happened my husband and I went into her room at least a dozen times to roll her back to her back when she woke up (or at least started crying) because she was on her belly. There were times that we hadn't even left her room yet and she had already rolled back onto her belly again!

The third night of this was a bit better. She made it through most of the night before she rolled over and woke up. At one point I went to check on her and she was on her belly sleeping soundly so I am hoping we are making progress.

I was getting used to getting 6+ hours of sleep a night so it is painful to revert back to waking up multiple times a night... Oh well, this to will pass...

No comments:

Post a Comment