Sunday, February 21, 2010

Great Book

We have quite a few books that we read regularly to Brett. Some at bedtime and some when she walks over and backs herself up into my lap. There are a few favorites that we each have but this particular book was given to her for Christmas and it has become one of my favorites.

It is not a traditional board book but the pages are thicker and withstand her turning them.

It is a cute story about loving your baby no matter how good or bad he/she is. It rhymes and it goes through many different body parts, that are fun to point out on your own child.

I just wanted to share because I really do love this book.

1 comment:

  1. We LOVE this book and the other one called 'How Do I Love You?'!!!! We bought them a few months ago and I cried when I read the last lines of both books. We read them to her every night!!!!

    LOVE LOVE LOVE!

    ReplyDelete