Sunday, February 7, 2010

Freezing Time


As we drove away from Molly's friend's birthday party (yes, her social calendar is more fun than mine!), I watched her in the rear view mirror nuzzle into her car seat and peacefully fall asleep. My eyes suddenly filled up with tears. I realized that my baby is growing up and I SURVIVED!

About 6-8 months ago, all I wanted and prayed for was to make it to this point in her life...to survive those first few months and experience this fun part in her life when she's finding her personality and experiencing life! I remember driving home from Gymboree with her screaming/crying herself to sleep and now she does it all on her own!

I so desperately wanted us to be able to push fast forward to this point in her life and now all I want to do is figure out how to freeze time!

1 comment: