Monday, November 9, 2009

Steamroller into another stall

Today while we were out to lunch in San Juan Capistrano, at one of our favorite restaurant Sarducci's, Madison decided to take care of a little business! So I went to the restroom to change her, and I discovered there was no changing table. On a side note, I fully believe that every restaurant that has high chairs should have a changing table. Anyways, I was on my hands and knee's changing a yucky poopy diaper. As always in this lovely stage of 9 months, Madison is always on the roll. She does not stay put while I change her diaper. Today I was wrapping things up. I had changed her and was zipping up the diaper bag. In less than 5 seconds flat Madison rolled out of our stall and into the stall of the person next to me. Who was taking care of their business! I was humiliated. Madison being who she is looked up and smiled! Thank God the person just laughed, and I reached under and got her. But still. Changing tables are a necessity!

4 comments:

  1. Hilarious!

    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!! That is hilarious! I seriously hate changing diapers/getting the kid dressed these days because he will NOT stay still. It is such a battle! Good to know I'm not the only one with a little rollie pollie during changing time. =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I laughed so hard when I read this that I had to read it aloud to my husband who heard me. Then he laughed REALLY hard! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahhaaaahhhaaa! this has got to be the funniest thing I have EVER heard!! And leave it to Madison to give this 'ever so pleasant" greeting to her neighbor. Did she accompany her visit with her "hi"??

    Hilarious!!!

    ReplyDelete