Monday, November 9, 2009

Disney

It is no secret that I am a huge fan of everything Disney. My husband and I have annual passes and we love to go a few times each year. I don't have a ton of Disney paraphernalia but there are a few shirts, sweatshirts and trinkets around the house.

Brett's room is decorated in Winnie the Pooh. I have continued to look for Disney clothing for babies but it hardly exists. There is a new line of baby stuff that they are carrying at some of the Disney Store's but there is only Bambi items. Bambi is cute, but where is the Princess stuff? So, I bought a Bambi/Thumper blanket and pajamas for Brett and have been waiting patiently to purchase her some sort of Disney outfit.

I also bought her a Minnie Mouse Christmas outfit to wear on her first trip to Disneyland (scheduled for 12/18). Still, it wasn't exactly what I was looking for.

I am so happy to say that, being that she is almost in 12 month clothing, I purchased her first Disney shirt! It is pink and has the four princesses on it! I am so excited for her to wear it!

Well, that is all, I was just super excited about my purchase and wanted to share my excitement...

1 comment: