Saturday, December 5, 2009

Socks

Since it is now finally cold enough I have been making sure Madie has socks on! We now have this game going. I put her in the car seat in the car, and start driving a few minutes later i hear this grunting. It is Madie pulling off her socks! She pulls them off, and just throws them somewhere in the car. She'll toss them to the side, she tosses them into the trunk. Lately, she has been sticking them in her mouth as well. It's like her little game. The one thing she has control over. Well, sort of since when we stop I always put them back on her! Yesterday, I gave up. I had taken them off and on so many times. I just gave up. She was getting her picture taken with Santa and the lady asked me if she has socks! Of course they were in the diaper bag! So I put them on for the picture and while she was put back in her stroller for the walk back to the car she took them off and chucked them out of the stroller. My husband fortunately found them. She has lost socks in parking lots, Target, Walmart. I have tried all kinds of socks. None work. Ironically enough, Mike always reminds me I would wear flip flops year round if the weather would permit. I guess lie mother like daughter!

1 comment:

  1. aah haaa! yep sounds familiar. It took me about 15 minutes today to try to find all of the socks in my car I still dont know how they got in a few of the places I found them. I put tights on Reagan today and she was SOO mad that she couldn't rip them off... our daughters are sounds more and more alike!

    ReplyDelete