Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Almost One- Can't belive it!

Last night Madison woke up at 10:30. Mike went back in to turn her music back on and she looked up at him and started to cry when he left the room. So I went in and rocked her. I knew she wanted non other than milk from me. So I laid her in bed with me and nursed her. We never put her in bed with us anymore. So it was a treat for me and for her! Mike was not thrilled but oh well! As she laid there and nursed I could not believe how much room in the bed she was taking up! I remember laying in bed and nursing her when she was a tiny thing and she barely took up any room. Now there was definitely not enough room for the three of us in a queen sized bed1 So I laid her back in her bed and just stared! Where has time gone? My baby girl is 10 months old! My time as her being my little cuddle bug is ending! Soon she will be walking and talking and telling me no and not want to cuddle with me! People are not kidding when they say they are not little long. Time sure has flown by! She was so helpless for so long and needed me for everything! Now she wants to feed herself, she wants to walk and be a big kid when she plays with her cousins! In two months she will be one and will be a toddler. I am having the hardest time excepting that! She is growing up so fast. Only 17 more years and she is going off to college. It will be here before we know it and it makes me so sad! But I guess it makes me treasure every moment I have with her! When she wants my attention and I am sitting at the computer. I need to play with her cause she won't be little long!

No comments:

Post a Comment